We are honoured to be hosting this very special retreat for Dr Lilian Cabiron, a regular guest and friend. Her warmth and jovial, yet sincere personality is admirable and we can’t wait for you to meet her!
Lilian is a Certified Mindfulness Teacher, from the Stellenbosch University, with fifteen years of experience in the practice of Mindfulness. She is a Psychiatrist, Psychoanalyst, Transformational Coach, Reiki Master and a lifelong meditator.
For more details about Lilian please visit https: //drliliancabiron.com/my-story/
Mindfulness Teacher (US).
NLP Practitioner (Inst.P.ofEx).
Who Shoud Attend?
- Beginners who have never experienced mindfulness practices before.
- People who have had some form of mindfulness practice before and want to incorporate self -compassion practices.
- People who have completed a MBSR program and want to revitalize or deepen the practices.
What Will You Experience During the Retreat?
- Guided sitting practices.
- Guided walking practices.
- Guided gentle stretches and mindful yoga.
- Guided reflections.
- Time to discuss and share, enhancing everyday life experience.
- Free time to rest, connect with Nature and nurture yourself.
- Delicious plant-based meals.
What Will You Learn?
This retreat allows an opportunity for you to immerse in some of the key practices and exercises contained in the full 8 weeks Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program, as well as in the most essential practices of self-compassion:
- Short and long practices to meet stress more effectively, instead of falling into an automatic reaction that ultimately reassures more stress in the mid/long term.
- Simple practical ways to take care of your well-being, enhancing it.
- Skills to fine tune into your inner voice, assisting you to navigate difficult decisions and creating a more meaningful life.
- How to start treating yourself as you would treat a dear friend, who is experiencing a difficult time.
- Ultimately, you will learn skills that of how to be kind and empower yourself, meet challenges experiencing less stress, improve your well-being, cultivate you resilience further, develop a more positive approach to life, increasing your sense on contentment and purpose.
R 3 900 per person sharing, all inclusive except for drinks from the bar
R 4 900 per single person, all inclusive except for drinks from the bar
Old Joe’s Kaia: email@example.com – 083 229 3751
Speak with Lilian: firstname.lastname@example.org – 082 786 6188