Our One-Pot-One-Portion dehydrated meals have become such a standby…
…for so many of our customers – busy moms, lazy cooks, backpackers, campers, bachelors and serious foodies alike. Simply shake the dehydrated content of the packet into a small pot, pour over 1 cup boiling water and stand for ½ hour with a closed lid. Reheat for a minute or two, or until all moisture has evaporated. The meal is balanced and can be eaten hot as a hearty stew, or cold as a salad.
Add some additional ingredients if you feel adventurous, although not needed at all – roasted cashew nuts or peanuts, dried cranberries or raisins, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, onions, some mayonnaise (B-well is vegan), some chutney or a pickled veg. The variations are endless, giving you an opportunity to have this nutritious meal in a different way every time you serve it!
Each packet rehydrates to 350g – a wholesome and filling meal with no hazzle and no fuss!!!
We currently have 7 flavour profiles of dehydrated meals available:
- West African Bean & Millet Stew – beans, millet, vegetables, peanuts, sunflower oil, herbs & spices. Gluten-free, soya-free, nut-free, vegan, common allergen: peanuts.
- Lentil Stew with Red & White Quinoa – brown lentils, soya mince, vegetables, quinoa, herbs & spices. Gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, common allergen: soya.
- Chickpea Breyani – chickpeas, soya mince, vegetables, basmati & red rice, herbs & spices. Gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, common allergen: soya.
- Lentil Stew with Basmati & Black Rice – brown lentils, soya mince, vegetables, quinoa, herbs & spices. Gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, common allergen: soya.
- Red Lentil and Bulgar Salad– red lentils, vegetables, fruit, bulgar wheat, herbs & spices. Soya-free, nut-free, vegan, common allergen: gluten.
- Mung & Sorghum Risotto – sorghum grain, mung beans, vegetables, salt, herbs & spices, Gluten-free, soya-free, nut-free, vegan, common allergen: none
- Chakalaka Samp & Beans – beans, vegetables, herbs, spices, salt, cornflower (gluten-free). Common allergens: none
One packet = One Portion = 100g